Technology today is such a part of life today that organizations face issues that threaten continuity and effective operations and can risk the integrity of entire business processes and the entire company. Enter the vCIO Services offered by Brady-Liu Technologies.
What is a Virtual CIO
Many SMBs, Fortune 500, and solution providers are going one step further in their technology strategy by working with virtual CIOs (vCIO).
So what is a virtual CIO (vCIO) and this service that Brady-Liu Technologies provides?
Simply put a vCIOs fill the role of the traditional executive position by advising on the latest technological developments, 24×7 specialized IT expertise, and how IT can be leveraged to gain an advantage over competitors.
SMB and Fortune 500 organizations look to Brady-Liu vCIO services for:
- Strategic Planning
- Security, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Capital Planning and Technology Acquisition
- Leadership and Performance Management
- Process Improvement
- Architecture and Infrastructure
- Project and Planning activities
- Technology Roadmap
- IT Maintenance, Monitoring, and Management
Get the benefit of having someone that brings years of experience operating in diverse IT environments to your business without having to pay for a full-time senior IT executive.
- Our CIO will ask “business” questions to help formulate IT recommendations. The goal is to understand your cash flow, marketing performance, sales results, profit drivers, and your competitive landscape
- We will ask thought provoking questions to discover unseen opportunities and areas for improvement
- Our vCIO’s goal is to align your business objectives with your IT environment to drive the value, you paid for, out of your IT infrastructure
As an external observer, our vCIO’s can provide an impartial point of view for your organization. We look to provide our partners with a trusted IT authority, technology partner, and trusted adviser.
Contact us with any questions or for more information.